Turck BL67 Webserver

billysmithde2

I have a Turck BL67 for a new project where I want machine mount so I can avoid an enclosure. It has a built-in webserver, but I can't figure out what to do with it. It doesn't seem to provide much useful information, so there must be a way to set it up. Can anyone kindly point me in the right direction on how to configure? My vendor also claimed that the visualization setup in Codesys and the screens created can be visible on the web server - which would be great. However, in Target Settings, most of the Visualization options are greyed out. Any thoughts as to possibility here?

Similar Topics

Hey all, does anyone of you have some experience with combination of BL67 gateways and TBEN L1 IO modules (using Modbus tcp)? It looks to me like...
Replies
Views
Hello, Looking to add another BL67-RFID-S card to an existing rack. The current setup is as follows. BL67-GW-EM Slot 1 BL67-2RFID-S Slot 2...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm new to the use of remote IO and have two different vendors that I'm very comfortable in my area, one who reps Murr, and the other...
Replies
Views
I have been Tasked with wiring an i/o link block to an existing machine, and use a few proximity switches and a q4x laser distance sensor to...
Replies
Views
Hello Experts, I have a Turck Encoder connected to P+F IO Link master communicating over Ethernet/IP with Allen Bradley PLC in Studio 5000 v34...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom