mitsubshi cc-link module

sttchui

hi,

i wanted to know how to configure the mitsubishi cc-link module for Q-series PLC. I try on two set of PLC as below

1) Q-series Q2HCPU
CC-link on slot 0(Base 68B )
Configure
Starting adress 0000
No. of module 5
Remote IO X200
Remote IO Y200

When i monitor the Remote IO, everything seem working perfectly

2)Q-Series Q2HCPU
Configure
CC-link on slot 7( Base 68B )
Starting adress 0080
No. of module 4
Remote IO X100
Remote IO Y100

When i monitor the Remote IO, everything seem working perfectly but when i change the CC-link module card location form slot 7 to 1st slot(starting address 0000) the Remote IO seem blink on & off at the same times even the actually remote IO is always on
There also no error, everything indicated is good & working?
Can anyoone tell me what is the problem in my configuration?

Thank you

Regards
sttchui