ML1100 lost IP address, but not the program

timbo_uk

Has anyone come across an ML1100 loosing its IP address? The program is still loaded and runs ok. Lost comms with the Telemec screen, checked LCD screen on the ML1100 and the IP address is blank.

The PLC is currently a "development unit" on my desk, its been off for a week, but surely if lost IP address it would loose the program.

Searched the forum for info, but found nothing like this.

I know with the SLC, if you have BOOTP checked, it will lose the address. Not sure if this is the case here but it may be worth a shot.

It can be found in the channel configuration within your program.

Similar Topics

I'm looking to implement a low-cost, efficient method of communicating some integer values to an R30iB robot from a Rockwell 1100 PLC. I am not...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am trying to setup my MicroLogix 1100 as a modbus RTU master for a modbus network containing multiple modbus RTU slaves. I currently...
Replies
Views
We have a machine that keeps losing its program at random intervals; sometimes 2x-3x in a shift, sometimes will go over 1wk without issue. I had a...
Replies
Views
Just asking for clarification here, but from my research all I need is a 500 ohm resistor across the AI and the common? Heres my schematic. I...
Replies
Views
I have a CLX L61 and I'm trying to read from and write to a Micrologix 1100. I'm attempting to read 200 REAL elements but I'm receiving an error...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom