OT: That Time of year

Dua Anjing

šŸ¤· :whistle:

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral celebration of the summer solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all.

Furthermore, please accept my hope for a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling, and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the period recognised within the Gregorian calendar as 2009, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make Australia great, (not to imply that Australia is necessarily greater than any other country),and without regard to the race, creed, colour, age, physical ability, religious faith, choice of computer platform, or ***ual preference of the wishee.

By accepting this greeting, you are accepting these terms. This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for her/himself or others, and is void where prohibited by law, and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher. This wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year, or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first, and warranty is limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher.

šŸ¤· :whistle:

, gender neutral celebration of the summer solstice holiday, .

I wish that was the case. The gender neutral celebration of the WINTER solstice holiday brought over 1 foot of snow and temperatures 10c below normal.

Al Gore, where are you, send some global warming, PLEASE!!!!

Here we are dreaming of a white Christmas during our summer, and there you are complaining that you have got one, you just can't please everyone.

Our temperature today was 25 C

Last edited:
Warm, humid and sweaty in Sydney Ozz - AAAHHH!!! Started raining and cooling down from 28-30 deg C day - thank heavens. BRING BACK WINTER!! It does not snow here though.

Santa will probably have to strip down to his jocks!

Meh - atleast you have a white christmas or warm weather. We just have plain old boring grey weather. :sleep:

Just got freaking cold again

Monday I came to work in a short sleeve shirt. Today I have a jacket. It is 30 F (-1 for those who use the C scale). Monday it was 70 F. I miss the 70F.

Only ice I ever want to see is in my drinking glass keeping my bourbon cold.

Lets see, this past Saturday it was right at 70. Sunday was about 60. Yesterday was about 34. Today is about 43. Tomorrow is going to be around 64. Christmas Day about the same. I think by Saturday right around 70 again...

Too much white Christmas !!

Here in the D (313, Motor City, Detroit) we have too much of the white stuff. Just post your adress and I will send (to those suffering from the very nice warm, snowfree weather) some of our tons of extra snow .:)

Bud

Back
Top Bottom