GE Fanuc Touch panel Configuration with TI 505 PLC

Almost certainly someone, or some combination of people here, will be able to help or assist or offer advice or point you in the right direction ...

But right now no-one knows what the problem is. Overall this forum is pretty good with answers, but the one thing we need is a clear, concise and correct description of the issue to be resolved.

So far you've posted the equivalent of "Help needed driving a car". No-one knows whether you've run out of fuel, need a map, never driven one before, or had both your legs amputated.

Ken

Still Need More Details

From your responce I assume you have no idea where to start so here is a list of questions that you can answer which will help us help you.

Is this a new instalation?

Do you have the programing software for the TI505 and the GE touchscreen?

Do you understand how the Touchscreen and PLC "talk" to each other?

Do you have the manuals for these handy or are you looking for them?

Is this a new instalation? Ans:Yes

Do you have the programing software for the TI505 and the GE touchscreen? Ans: Yes

Do you understand how the Touchscreen and PLC "talk" to each other? Ans: Yes

Do you have the manuals for these handy or are you looking for them? Ans: Not Enough