HMI Backup

roxtech

Hi dears,
we have PWS3720 HiTech HMI. conntected with mitsubishi FX2N. we want to take the backup. I download ADP3 software and ADP3 user manual. I made cable from manual and try to upload. ITs give communication time out. I try all burdrate but problem is same. Please help me. Also provide me manual for PWS3700 series.
Regards,

You need to set DIP SW 7 to on position. (Not quite sure to ON or OFF. If it's ON now then turn it OFF and vice versa). Then touch the bottom left corner when during power up. Screen should change to SYSTEM Menu, then you can select to upload application.

Similar Topics

hello everyone can some one tell me IS it possible to Archive the History data backup of Alarms in HMI. HMI model is GS2107-WTBD in case my HMI...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a HITECH PWS6600S-S HMI that I need to upload the program out of, and download to a new HMI. Is the programming software free? All I...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I have Siemens TP170A with touch non-operative. I have replacement but Touch Screen do not work (cannot set Transfer Mode to make a...
Replies
Views
Hiii, guys I need to take backup from esa vt series hmi like vt 310w n vt 170w . Plz tell me how to get it. Also I have vt 5.17 version and...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, How do take backup siemens op270. Do you have any idea please help me. your support and help would be appreciated. Regards. uj
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom