Td200c&s7-200

tulip

I have cpu221 rel 02.01 and td200c.I want to make alarm prog.I have 6 alarms inputs ( normally closed contact ) and 1 horn output.We make alarm reset on TD200C panel.I know this program is:oops: very simple for expert but We did not use microwin prog.before.
Any help would be great...

Hi

Here in the attachement you have a program for viewing Emergency Stops. I used the TD200 for that.

I did some scrolling text on it also, just to amuse myself.

I hope this helps you further...

Similar Topics

I have a very simple requirement. I am using a siemens S7-200 with TD200 text display unit. The cable that connects both is a simple direct 9 pin...
Replies
Views
hi ,,to all,,! respected members,,i want to share problem that i am facing,,hope u will help me,,! i want to add error code in td200c, can any...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Siemens TD200C screen that displays a single character string. The user can edit this string, so the character displayed may be a...
Replies
Views
HI i would like to know how to get a variable that will store the amount of times a program has been executed. The issue is I have 3 DBs for 1 FB...
Replies
Views
Hi folk, I would like to know what kind of Parameters should I setup for controlling with Profibus. My old Lenze 8200 motec 0.25kW have a busted...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom