Help me with Graphic Runtime in WinCC

jito

I have a problem when activating projects in WinCC 6.2. Everytime when i active a project, it's working properly, but next time when i activate the same project without changes the activating process stop at onpening Graphic runtime. If anyone can help me to solve this problem. Please help đź‘Ľ.

How are you exiting the runtime???? If you are not exiting gracefully...try using the VB reset code that resides C:\program files\siemens\wincc\bin or some variation - you should have a button in your project that stops the runtime or go back to windows control center and press the stop button there - just clicking the X in the right corner is not a good way to exit runtime for wincc....

Thanks you very much for your help. I made a button as you said in my project, and It's work correctly now.