WinCC and PLC

balexander

I am trying to hook up a TI545 to another pc using WinCC for display purposes. I can not find the correct pin outs for RS-232. Does anyone know where I may get that info??? banghead

Last edited:
Hello, balexander;
Have a look at this configuration (standard null-modem cable with flow control) taht can be found in the TI505 system manual:
It should get you online with Com1.

Hope this helps,
Daniel Chartier

ti505_nullmodem.jpg

TI -505 system

We have a TI-505 PLC found at a yard sale. Does anyone have the application or configuration software for one of these. This is for a student wanting to make this thing run. We are not sure if it works at all so it's just a project for him to learn on. Any suggestions please?

[email protected]

Step7 200 and WinCC

Hi everybody!
Any body can help me how to connect Cpu 22X(Siemens) with WinCC V5.0

hello stupid;

What do you think: this could have been a new, distinct thread, no? There is no link between your problem and the original TI505 post.

This being said:

WinCC_S7200_OPC2.jpg

Your Siemens rep is the best person to ask about procuring the OPC server.
Hope this helps,
Daniel Chartier