Memory card unformatted

shoeb

When i insert a memory card (2711-NM232)into panelview 550 standard terminal,message display in panel view "memory card is unformatted". What can i do?

this may or may not work for you.
Try making a folder
Rockwell Software>RsViewME>Runtime

It's a PV550 Standard terminal; the RSView ME runtime folder is for PanelView Plus terminals.

Your terminal may be so old (prior to firmware version 3) that it will not support the 2711-NM23 card, which uses "ATA" disk access format instead of the old "Linear Flash" format.

Try putting the card into a laptop's PC Card slot and formatting it in FAT16 mode.

It's a PV550 Standard terminal; the RSView ME runtime folder is for PanelView Plus terminals.

Your terminal may be so old (prior to firmware version 3) that it will not support the 2711-NM23 card, which uses "ATA" disk access format instead of the old "Linear Flash" format.

Try putting the card into a laptop's PC Card slot and formatting it in FAT16 mode.

My panelview 550 standard terminal firmware is 4.41.