plc book

Trying to teach myself ladder logic programming.
have drawn and did electrical work most of my life,but still learn stuff.my biggest thing if I dont ever write a program is to be able to look at any allen bradley program or ge or siemens program and understand what is going on when I look at it.like my post on unlatch recently in the allen bradley book I have it says you cant use one without the other and here I hear you can you one or the other by itself.
I am definetly not a beginner,beginner,but not intermediate either with alot to learn and would like some suggestions on a book to buy or check into a course to take online or something like that.
Thanks mike

Similar Topics

Can you guys recommend a course or book for my son to start learning PLC programming? He’s telling me he’s thinking of taking some $100 course...
Replies
Views
This appears to be what they are teaching the kids today
Replies
Views
I am new to programming and the plc’s that our company is using is Mitsubishi and wanting to know will the new book help understand and write...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, I am not a very big fan of reading but I realize reading can be fun and increase your knowledge since I subscribe to personal...
Replies
Views
I am a college student and I was wondering if the PLC book offered on this site is worth the money. I am currently on co-op and will have a PLC...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom