ELAU PacDrive™ software?

SHHX32

I Need full ELAU's PacDrive™ software.

I'm just starting to get into PLC programming as part of my job. I do not find it.

Thanks for any help in advance!

SHHX32

Dear All,

We will use ELAU MAX-4 motion controller for our new machine. I have heard ELAU does not produce MAX-4 any more recently. After that new generation controller which called C200,400 is produced. But I am not sure if it is correct. Is there anybody who gives information regarding this, it is correct or not?

Thanks in advance

It is correct that the Max-4 should not be used for new machines (it can still be purchased for replacement or repair). The new current Elau controllers are C200, C400, and C600. They are different depending on how many servo motors you will control and processing power you need. The closest to the Max-4 is the C400. It will control up to 16 servo axes and has a better processor than the Max-4 had.

You can get more information at www.elau.com.

The C400 has several communication possibilities with a ControlLogix. The C400 can be an Ethernet IP Adapter (slave)through the use of a special software library and function block. The C400 can also be a DeviceNet slave. In addition the C400 has capability to communicate by Modbus TCP or RTU, Profibus, CanOpen, etc. It is more a question of what protocol you would like to use on the AB side and what is easiest to implement for you.

Thank you sir.
The existing system architecture is
pac drive c400 communicating to Siemens touch panel via ethernet.

and there is existing CLX with profibus. and they want to get the
data from c400 and pass it on CLX via profibus or ethernet.

thank sir.
if you have some sample program. very much appreciate..

t

please suggest regarding ELAU pacdrives. We have Elau make pacdrive controller C200/10/1/1/1/00 Connected to two MC-4 pacdrives, one is MC-4/11/22/400 and the other one MC-4/11/03/400. We are encountering faults, on C200 the ERR led is flashing, and the next unit MC-4/11/22/400 unit the ERR led is ON and Stable and Buserr Led is also On and for the MC-4/11/03/400 unit only the buserr led is ON and steady. I am suspecting the MC-4/11/22/400 and we want to replace it. I would like to know whether it is plug and play type or need to configure the pacdrive. SecondLY if we need replace the C200 which is having flash memory, do we need any programming for the C200 or just insert the flash in the new C200 and start. please inform.

Dear All,
we have three machine that they are controlled with pacdrive c200 with the same program. one of them has fault and the master is defect. we bought a new one but unfortunately without program. I want upload program from one of them so download in it. I have pacdrive diagnostic , pacdrive backup and epas-4 softwares. but i can't success to solve problem.
when i want to connect with epas-4 i can't because a error message appeare" source.pak can not find".
please help me to solve these problems .
thanks.

error message appeare" source.pak can not find". meanes their is no sourese code .youers program loast courepeted .so need to download backup .in c200 you need load backup not in MC-4/11/22/400 onely update frimeware in mc4 .if other machine is same copie from memorey card(flash card and to thise card place in c200 switch on itwill boot .after that in epas login change ip addres it will work . pack drive are motion controler not odinarey plc

satish
ksa