Wincc ...

harrydeharry

HI and happy new year to all...

I am working on WinCC 4.1 and i am new to it.
on wincc there is "manual window" used for manual operation of particular section of the machine. This window contains keys "from F1 to F8" used to perform different manual operation for different section of machine. This "manual window" is called for every section of machine for performing the manual operation. but the problem that in some sections of machine only three keys "F1 to F3" are accessible while as for some sections there are four, five or eight keys accessible. and i want make some other keys aceessible in a section of machine in which presently F1 to F3 is working(i want to make F4 to F8 accessible ).

thanks in advance and hope i have communicated my problem well.