Experts, please help me on ASCII data collection through RS485.

ALU

Dear Experts,

I have five Display (PM4BC) which return ASCII string on their RS485 port (two wire), each Display can be marked up with address. I intend to use PLC S7-300 to connect and collect data from these Display, which communication module should I need? Or is there any manual for programing?...Experts please help me on this matter!:confused: Thanks a lot!

Regard.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

I have two different GE PLC's - a Versa Max and a 90-30 - at the same customer's site, that when power is lost or cycled off then on, the PLC's do...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, Anyone know who I can contact in order to find a cost effective oxygen concentrator for my needs? I have attached a PDF of the...
Replies
Views
A strange one today. I have an old machine to go to and it has 2 motors on the same common shaft. The shaft, through gear box's turns squeeze...
Replies
Views
Hi, please i wish to do batch totalizing ( automatic flow control) i wish to use Endress+Hauser flow transmitter with Allen Bradley 1400 to do...
Replies
Views
I'm trying for the first time to use this HMS-EN2SE-R to communicate very tiny ASCII comms (3 characters max) From a Logix L71 to a very dumb...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom