PV+ 600 screen

randyk

Hey all, I am trying to figure out how to set up a screen on the PV+ 600. What I really want is the same kind of screen that in on the Terminal Settings screen. I want to do the same thing but I can't find any object buttons that will let me do this. Is this something that is possible to do or is the OS responsible and can't be copied. Thanks in advance.

Forgot to tell you folks that I'm using FactoryTalk ME.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Howdy Everyone, We had to replace a panelview 600 2711-B6c20 the other day and when we did, the new one none of the screen selector buttons work...
Replies
Views
Every time I power this unit up it loses its IP address and goes to DHCP . When I goto the config the IP address is 0.0.0.0
Replies
Views
I've used this AB PanelView 600 for well over 10 years but notice it is getting harder to see the screen unless looked at it on a obtuse angle...
Replies
Views
Hi, All.... I couldn't find any threads on this which surprised me. Maybe I'm not using the exact verbage? Anyway, I have a...
Replies
Views
Would love to just have the scrensaver come up, full screen company logo, and thats it. i attempted to make the logo 320x240 and it did fill the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom