Tubing bend and fitting

Honestly, it's NOT something that you'll learn to do properly over the Internet. You really do need to get some hands-on training from someone who knows their stuff.

Contact your local Swagelok (or similar) rep for the next training course.... in my experience there's plenty of people out there who claim to be able to install tubing, but not too many who can do it properly.

Good luck...

Muz

Where is a good site?

Wherever these guys learned to do it:

DSC00021.jpg

DSC00020.jpg

DSC00022.jpg

Kent

Similar Topics

I am working on a system mounted outdoors in a cold climate. I need some flexible tubing, about 3/8" ID, for air less than 1 psi above...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm looking for ideas to keep transducers and tubing in un-insullated outdoor enclosures from freezing. We have some of the plug in...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Looking for recommendations for an automatic cutter for plastic tubing. Mostly basic Nylon / Polyurethane / PVC air type tubing. We...
Replies
Views
How far should the disconnect be mounted from the top of the enclosure when dealing with 250kcmil wire size? I know the bend radius which is 8x...
Replies
Views
I know certain types of cabling have a spec for min. bend radius. I guess the detrimental affect of violating this would be slower or lost...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom