Bosch KTA 256 Display

RobImb

Hi All Happy New Year,

Can anyone help with a Bosch KTA 256 display, I have one on a machine connected to a siemens S5 115 plc and i need a manual or documentation to understand how i can modify the software to add new messages. Thanks in advance

The attached manual is from an old machine manual.
I had to replace a faulty KTA 256 a few years back, and they had been obsolete for along time before that. As a replacement screen I used a Lauer LCA 300, from Mac solutions in the UK.
Hope the manual is of use to you.

Hi Kea Big Thanks for the manual really do appreciate the help hope to be of help to you someday too.
Thanks again
:site:

Similar Topics

Hi guys, Can anybody point me in the right direction to locate a EDS file for a Bosch Weld Timer PSS6000? I have trawled the Bosch Rexroth site...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am experienced with Rockwell by have recently encountered a Bosch PLC. It’s an IndraControls XM21 V14. I installed the software and...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I have received request to troubleshoot an old Bosch device. Bu t I'm not familiar with it. Anybody know how and which software I can...
Replies
Views
Specifically Sm10/20-TC. I have a customer that has a setup running a crosslapper, and this module runs the outfeed apron. They were having a lot...
Replies
Views
Good Day I trust you are well, I am struggling to find someone that is familiar with the software "bosch Rexroth Indralogic Engeneering" I am...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom