Memory Erasing problem

Dear all,

IN S7200 for timers i am referring the preset values through word like VW500,VW504 etc.

In case the memory of PLC is erased the values stored in that coressponding VW areas also got erased.

My question is if we use a constant value to refer the same is there a possibilty for it to get erased?

Are there any ways to prevent the data erasing problem?

Kindly help me in this regard

Regards
Vishwakrishnan

Similar Topics

We've gone round and round on this and just changed the two culprit processors. But in case that isn't the answer, I thought I'd get some ideas...
Replies
Views
hi guys, i need to erase the memory from a slc 5/01, without removing the battery and waiting a couple of days. It has a medar password...
Replies
Views
bakerboy_9ca
B
B
hi, i am reusing a slc 5/01 from a medar control panel. medar has put a master password on the slc 5/01 so i cannot go online or download...
Replies
Views
c5_98
C
Hi folks, I'm not as accustom with Siemens & WinCC, however I've been asked to increase the amount of data an existing application is logging...
Replies
Views
Hi, Yesterday, I was at a customer site. I made one little change. Changed a dummy bool output to an actual output. I didn't add any tags, or...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom