sfb52 siemens simatic 300

steffa5

hi, i'm tryin 2 use the sfb52
what i wanna do is to read data acyclicly from index 84 slot 1.
it seems as if the sfb52 works and the busmontiring with profitrace shows that there is a acyclic communication with the device from which I wanna read the data, so far so good.
but the busmonitoring says that index 84 slot 0 is read, unfortuntely this is the wrong slot...
My questions is now is it possible to "tell" the function which slot i wanna to read (i couldn't find a parameter...) or is there any other function which should be used instead of sfb52?
thx

Yes, there is another programme block with similar purpose SFC59. But SFC59 has less of diagnostiс information then SFB52 has.

Does both of your devices support DP V1?

SFC59 and SFB52 are don't working over DP V0. For example CP342-5.