ladder builder

anithababu

hi everyone,
Just i started learning plc now,i have done program using counters and timer,in that i have to count totally 7 objects and for every 5 secs i have to count one object.I have completed that,but i don't know how to stop the timer after 7 object is counted.Please help me to stop this timer. I can't able to paste the program in this editor,but i attached the file.

Last edited:
hi everyone,
Just i started learning plc now,i have done program using counters and timer,in that i have to count totally 7 objects and for every 5 secs i have to count one object.I have completed that,but i don't know how to stop the timer after 7 object is counted.Please help me to stop this timer. I can't able to paste the program in this editor.

Just a guess, but perhaps you need to interlock the timer enable with the counter .DN bit?