AB Remote I/O over fibre

keithb

Hello

Has anyone had any experience of using AB remote I/O using Phoenix Digital Fibre Communications Modules type OLC? My question is how to connect the fibre cores to the A and B channels on the modules. The manual is not very clear on the subject.

The system is as follows:

SLC505 + SN + OLC Module
RIO chassis 1 + ASB + OLC Module
RIO chassis 2 + ASB + OLC Module

Each of the RIO chassis also connect to another RIO chassis via "Blue Hose" direct from ASB to ASB.

Each OLC module has 4 fibre connections: Channel A Tx, Rx and Channel B Tx, Rx.

Any help appreciated.

Similar Topics

Hi all, recently, I deployed Intouch SCADA to the 7 clients PC, but one PC got pending to update the objects and unable to successful. There is...
Replies
Views
Something I've never thought about before... maybe you folks have some thoughts or experience. I have a customer that uses a Weidmuller, Modbus...
Replies
Views
Hi, We have been facing a issue with SCADAPack 474. Configuration is like below. RTU 474 + 6103 PS + 5606 IO Mix Module + 5414 DI Module Only...
Replies
Views
Hello, Can anyone recommend an expandible IO module with OPC UA? I've deployed the Emerson RSTIO-OM module and it works great, but it has a...
Replies
Views
So I'm pretty new around here but I come looking for advice or suggestions to research. Im the plant electrician/SCADA guy for a warer department...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom