ladder builder

anithababu

hi everyone,
My task is,i have to place 3 objects below the driller in 3 different secs,namely 1st obj at 3secs,2nd at 6secs and the 3rd at 9secs and also i have to drill all the three obj for 2 secs.I have done this,but after i drill the 1st obj,i have to off both sensor and obj1.I will explain u stepwise.

3secs 1st obj(drill for 2secs)sensor on and conveyor off.
then off both obj1 and sensor and conveyor on.

6secs 2nd obj(drill for 2secs)sensor on and conveyor off.
then off both obj2 and sensor and conveyor on.

9secs 3rd obj(drill for 2secs)sensor on and conveyor off.
then off obj3 and sensor and conveyor also off.

I can't able to off the object after it is drilled,please also help me to off and on conveyor and sensor wherever necessary.I have also attached my unfinished program with this post.Thank u!