Siemens Pro Tool Pro Problem

jvjr

I have a 315-DP2 PLC connected to a Siemens PC577 12" touchpanel PC running Pro Tool Pro (last and latest version) through profibus. Additionally I have a Delta motion controller also connected via profibus. On the PC577 I also have Step 7 version 5.4 loaded. I have no problems transferring data between the PC577 ( while Step 7 is running ) , 315-DP2 and Delta system. However when I put the PC577's Pro Tool Pro into Runtime I can not display the information the PLC has stored on its datablocks even though the Pro Tool Pro software says I am connected. If I use "M" memory bits or data it is fine the data is transferred between the touchpanel and PLC no problem. I am stumped. I have to work Sunday because of this problem. Anyone have any suggestions. P.S. I have worked on several similiar Siemens systems and never had this problem....