wincc flexible recipe in tp177b

falgunvasava

hello everyone
i am using tp177b,my customer doesn't want to enter the recipe in the default format of scrolling down and entering each data in the row format.

He wants to enter the data in a simple user friendly screens.

After entering the data he might go the recipe screen and he can select new and save the data in a new data record or he can save the data to some existing data record of the recipe.if he doesn't want to save the data the entered data will be used for the particular cycle.

now as soon as i enter the data in the i/o field of the tags and enter into the recipe screen,and all the tags get reset to 0 when i look back to those screens.
please help me ,is there any thing like input output field in the recipe.

Easy no ?

You can connect I/O fields to tags that are used in your recipe. Very simple, no need to use the Recipe view then. Just place some I/O fields, make a recipe and enter soms tags, connect the same tags oin the I/O fields.

Taht's all