Export add-on instruction (RSLogix)

Sometimes the fact that it's Monday is teh toughest thing to deal with.

How do you get an Add-on instruction OUT of your project so you can send it along to other people.

- User-Defined types: right-click and "Export Data Type..."
- Add-On-Defined instructions: No export option available.

r16, btw.

Last edited:
I get the 'Export' option (Ver 16.03) - I see now - you aren't clicking on the instruction. You're clicking on the defined tags associated with the instruction. Go up in your table to the instructions.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hello, Is there no way to export/import AO "defined" data types like you can with add-on and udt types? Export option is grayed out on "defined"...
Replies
Views
Trying to export a Modern application for an upgrade to Intouch 2020 but I cannot export the application from the 2014 version because the export...
Replies
Views
Hello, Does anyone know how to export the EDD files for a device in DeltaV Explorer 12.3? I can export the .fhx, but I have no idea how to get...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm trying to export data from a DataGrid to Excel using VBA, but I'm getting an error "Object doesn't support this property or method". The...
Replies
Views
Hello to all, Is it possible to export Codesys symbols to .txt, .csv or .xml in a similar manner like exporting symbol table in STEP 7? For...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom