Create Custom Button in WinCC Flexible

Jim.M

Hi,

Im sitting here trying to create my own buttons and click able pictures in WinCC.. But im getting really tired of this now.. there is no easy way it seems :( 🔨

I have so far created som 3D button pic that i want to use for my buttons ON/OFF sate.. I have also som pics that i want to be able to click on.

I have tried the tutorial but no good.. only whows how tom make som faceplate for a mixer motor hmm... There must be a simple way to make buttons a show thwm in a multi state..

I use to work with Citect.. much easier..

pls need som help here..

// jim

Similar Topics

Please some suggestion how to create custom blocks in Allen bradley plc... Reply as soon as possible please....
Replies
Views
I had a thread going as I explored the development of my own FB intended for reuse. http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/showthread.php?t=67140 I can do...
Replies
Views
Hello, I've been trying to learn this a while now and still have not found out how this works. I have an Omron CJ2M PLC and an ABB ACS 355 VFD...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have to deal with iFix again and am looking at the most efficient way to create alarms to display in iFix, i.e. not creating an...
Replies
Views
Good morning to all, I have the following issue, I installed everything of intouch including the patch, it is the 2023 version. The...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom