TI 505 Software

Fil

I need to access two PLC TI 505, just to download the program and monitoring, somebody here has some trial version to do it, and what hardware I'll need to do it.

Thx in advanced

You will need either TiSoft or Worshop 505, neither package has a trial version that will do what you wish. Basic hardware is a PC with real serial port, a null modem serial cable, with the correct ends. Depending on the age of the processor the PLC can be either 9 or 25 pin.

Similar Topics

Hello, I have been using APT for a number of years. I have upgraded several times as OS's have changed. I have been using APTnet for the past...
Replies
Views
Hello all. I have a few SLCs in my plant and of late we've seen a weird issue: The system will be running normally and then randomly the outputs...
Replies
Views
Hi. I have 2 files where I would like to see the ladder logic differences (similar to the Rockwell compare function). I am using TISoft Siemens...
Replies
Views
Hello. I'm using bootp to set an ip address for a 1747L551 processor. The bootp program immediately sees the mac id and I am able to enter an...
Replies
Views
Hello, I inherited a control system one of my predecessors thought it was a good idea to put logic for cant optimization and Kinetix motion...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom