QJ61BT11N..Help me

azlan_84

Have anybody at this site can help me about this item...at the description have mention about 64..i don`t know what means of 64..maybe indicate for 64 point or 64 station..anybody can hep me..?..because i got one project and i need to modified the machine..this machine using a remote I/O and the plc are using is mitsubishi Q02HCPU I/O card is QX41 and QY41P and Then this item QJ61BT11N..then the machine have 4 remote I/O..I need to adding few station then i still wonder if i can attach the anotheR QJ61BT11N at same plc or i must buy another plc...:geek:...pls...help me...

Thw QJ61BT11N is a CC_Link Master module (CC-Link is a network similar to profibus) I believe it has a max of 64 stations and a max I/O of 8192 (if its ver.2). Go to www.meau.com and download the manual for more info. In addition to GX-Developer softwar you should have GX-COnfigurator-CC which helps configure a CC-Link network.

Thanks mr BTalbot for your information..its means that item can control up to 64 station..means 64 remote i/o right...so i just adding new remote I/O at my plc and no need to buy the new QJ61BT11N...erm...:cool:..anyway thanks a lot Mr BTalbot...