Siwarex Module

saytunak

can any one tell me ,how siemen's siwarex module is directly connected to the load cell.what about the load cell excitation volages.

Dear,
i want to know the connection details of siwarx module to load cell. as we know, load cell has 6 cables and how these cables are connected to the siwarx card.

Hello

Depends what exectly SIWAREX module you'll use, go in Google and search for manual. There you'll find this information.

regards

Dear,
i want to know the connection details of siwarx module to load cell. as we know, load cell has 6 cables and how these cables are connected to the siwarx card.

Do you have the siwarex card wih you?
Is it a 200M module or 200S ?
If a 200M open the door there the connections are explained
Like followed
Output +/-
input +/-
Sense +/-

That would normally be the same like your loadcell wires are named.
If i remeber well with a 2 channel card Channel 1 is on the bottom and channel 2 is on top.

With ET200S it stands on the module that you click on the base

Some tip
1.If you have more loadcells for the same weight application then you can put the wires that are marked the same together and connected them as 1 wire on the siwarex

2.(I better check this first but ok)
If you would have a 4 wire loadcell you can make it a 6 wire loadcell by bridging the signal to the sense.

Good luck