Sychronize Time and Date RSView32

Bob O

I tried using the sychronize time and date tool within RSView32 this morning on a Micrologix 1500 and it said that it worked but the time in the Micro didn't change. I have an RTC in the Micro and according to the manual you need to use a msg. instruction to write to the RTC. If this is true then what is being updated with I issue the sychronize time and date?

Thanks,
Bob

Solution

FYI

Have RSView write a word in an integer file and the use the Copy Word (CPW) to copy this word into the real time clock function file.

Thanks,
Bob

Similar Topics

From the Red Lion website, after some customer enquiries in the last week or so... Rev. March 25, 2024 [18:30] Just thought it might help a...
Replies
Views
How do you install update on Red Lion Crimson ver 3.1. Do I just need to run the exe file on the host server?
Replies
Views
Has anyone found a way to convert/replace/update the firmware on old Parker TS80xx series HMIs (i.e. TS8010, TS8006, etc) to accept Crimson...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have an automation direct d2 262 plc and C-more HMI EA9T6CL-R. I need to prepare a program, scheduled to be performed on a future date. I...
Replies
Views
Hi All, we've recently upgraded from FTView SE v10 to v12. Since the upgrade we've been having a problem where the HMI is slow to update tags in...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom