C-more/ab micro 1100

bwiring

I am having trouble importing the address/symbol data base from rslogix to the c-more. I only get my n7 files. Has this happened to any of you and if it has what was the fix. I am importing it as a csv file.

I have the same version. I think that i might try to re-install the software and try again. Which version of windows & rslogix500 are you using. Also could you send me a sample of a address/symbol file that you exported so i can see if there is something i may be entering wrong. Thanks for your time and info.

RSLogix 500 7.10.00 (CPR 7), here's what I did, do a ASCII Export >> click on CSV tab, then OK and save file to a folder. You should be able to import now from C-More.

i have done that but the best i can do is to get my three n7 file addresses and it only shows 16 of 200 addresses downloading.where are the other 13 tags? if i uncheck the ab micrologix box then it shows a window with all 200 addresses and says that they could not be added to the tag database. it does not tell me why not.

Check the CSV file and see if you have it all, I'm using the "Micro Logix 1500" PLC protocol. After importing, look at the Tag Name Database Log View, this will show you the errors when importing.

it displays "unable to add tag to database" next to each one of the tags. how do i resolve this problem and allow it to add the tags to the c-more database.