DL450 & DL340 -Fa-ISONET network problem

sttchui

Hi

i wanted to know any guys have done Directlogic networking using DL 450 Series with DL350 series using the Fa-ISONET??

Currently i using DL450 As master CPU communicating with other DL340 CPU(8 Unit) through a DCM module link up wtih other CPU using FA-ISOnet.

I having 2 problem:

1) Occasionally the program in DL340 CPU somehow change or come out difference after some times(say 1 year). but the function still working as normaly only when i upload the program i notice it is not the same as i previously downloaded it. & hvae many erro in the program itself. Do you guys have experince this before not fixed or prevent this problem?

2) Over the years it be working fine until recently.Sometimes it is not working as normaly operation, by normal i mean if i am turning ON a motor, it suppose to run a motor. but sometimes it run or start something else say a blower..?? i suspect it might be a noise problem causing the data to be corrupted when sending into my master CPUDL450. anyon can help me how to reduce the noise problem or any kinda experince troubleshooting this kind of network before? i welcome any suggestion

Thnak you!