RsLogix 5000 - Windows XP Problem

ddtrkt

Does anyone else have the problem of RS5000.exe staying resident in memory after closing the software? I look in the Windows taskmanager and find that its still resident even though I have closed the software. Is this an XP problem or a RSLogix5000 problem? Are there any solutions, patches, updates that correct this problem?

I run XP and when I close RsLogix5000 it closes completely. It does not show up in my process list under task manager. Now RsLinx does as I have it running as a service. Other than that it should closed and should not be listed in your process list, as with any other program.

Same here, closes completely. You might have errors in you registery. A program like Norton 360 can fix registery problems.

If it is at work, I would have the IT guys take a wack at it.