FactoryTalk View ME Station Install Problem

Darcy R

I installed a copy of FT View ME Station and activated it, no problems there. I started receiving a message on my HMI that the product wasn't successfully activated so I went into the event server to see what was going on. It turns out that it wasn't the ME Station causing the issue, it it the RSLinx Enterprise that is missing a license.

Should I have gotten 2 licenses in the package or am I missing a step somewhere?

Thanks!

I ended up getting the problem sorted, it is a glitch in the software (surprise surprise) that is fixed with tech note #50163 in case anyone else runs into this.

Similar Topics

Hi, I'm trying to export data from a DataGrid to Excel using VBA, but I'm getting an error "Object doesn't support this property or method". The...
Replies
Views
Considering the incredible time it would take to get a Panelview Plus 7 , I'm going to get the FactoryTalk View ME Station 30 Display Single...
Replies
Views
What is the main difference between the 2 licenses? I have a lot of experience with the Machine edition but not so much with the Server Edition...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am looking to control 50 identical stations from an Allen Bradley HMI using FactoryTalk View Studio ME 11.00.00. The Stations are...
Replies
Views
Heya Given lead times on a new PanelView Performance which we'd plan to deploy and connect to 2 x PLC's, we're in a bit of a pickle. Can we use...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom