Siemens TD200 problem

ArikBY

Hello everybody

I have system which include S7 200 and TD200 V3
I need to let the operator to change 2 values
VW0 and VW2.
I follow the wizard but I get the message
NO PARAMETER BLOCK.
I dont have any error when I down lode the code.
I started the subroutines of the TD from my ladder.
Where is my mistake? Whats wrong?

Thanks In Advance

The TD200 wizard stores the configuration data in block memory, the address is by default from VB0 but you can change it. In your case it looks like you are using this area for your program and the TD200 configuration data is stored in some other area.

The 'No Parameter Block' message is displayed on the TD200 when it can't find the parameter block. You have to change the parameter block address in TD200 to point to the correct location.

On TD200 press ESC twice to access the diagnostic menu. From there select TD Setup > Parameter block address. Change it to point to the correct address configured in your program.

TD200 and S7-224.I have TD200 and siemens s7-224 plc.How is the configuration for the td200 done.Pls i need this forum help