SQL Problem while installing Winn Flexible 2008

PeterJan

Hi, When installing the WinCC flexible upgrade from 2005 to 2008, there is always an error when installation the Microsoft SQL server software. At the beginning the Wincc Flex engine install is OK.

I followed a lot of threats on the Siemens support site like installing correctly Winn Flex 2005, uninstall SQL server and writer, reinstall SQL, Microsoft Cleanup tools, surfing and learning on SQL sites, email contact with Siemens support, etc… but no result :eek:. Always an error when installing something from SQL and the installation program from Siemens flex is stopped.
Did someone have the same experience? My XP pro SP2 is new and no other special software installed.

Similar Topics

Hello, I have configure some digital alarm and thats alarm i have to Log in SQL using cicode but when i am trying to this this it cant work...
Replies
Views
Dear all, I have a problem when migrating wonderware Intouch from touchscreen panel to desktop. I can't connect to database when using intouch in...
Replies
Views
i m having vijeo citec v7.2 and its logging data thruogh sql perfactly. i add 4 table recently and its logging perfactly. but now i want to add...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have problem with matriconOPC configuring. I made project in Proficy Machine Edition and there export variables to TopServer...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I use WinCC 6.0 I have database in which i put informations about shifts. I have a window in which operator can see those informations...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom