S7-200 Status Chart error

ceystath

Hi everyone.

I have a problem that appeared to my S7-200 from Siemens today and I am not sure what is happening. I had some operations performed with some math and move blocks in ladder. Everything worked perfectly till midday today. At some point I tried to debug by Program Status and by Chart Status. While the values display correctly in Program Status and the PLC seems to work correctly to inputs I provide, the Chart Status has gone crazy. On a standard move command (MOVE REAL), with a 400 as entering value in status chart appears as output +1137180672. The rest of the values in the program behave the same way, except one in the middle of the operations that is displayed correctly. I tried different computers and I also tried an older version of the program that displayed correctly the values. The effect was the same. Is my S7-200 fried? Will I be pushing my luck to use it anyway since the Program Status and real/live functions work correctly? And moreover, is there a way to fix this problem? Has anyone seen anything like that before?
Thank you very much for your attention,

With Kind regards,
Efstathiou Chrysovalantis

+1137180672 is the decimal representation of the floating point number 400.0

I've not used the S7-200 so I'm not familiar with how you change the representation of numbers.