upload application from protected panelview plus 1000

FASEELATH

Can someone advise me way to upload application from a password protected panelview plus 1000.
My client don't have particular panelview password or ip address.
Its serial port is configured as printer port.

Please help me

🤞🏻

This is the method to get you to the configuration screen should you forget to provide a configuration button on one of your screens
When you first power up a Panelview plus a small white square appears for about 1 second, you need to push that point while the white button is present, it may take several restarts, another alternative is plug in a USB keyboard and push all 4 buttons together "CTRL & WINDOWS & ALT & DELETE"

Either option gets you to the configration screens, but now for the problem you could have, is that the origional developer has to have allowed the option of uploading the project, and this I believe is only an option in version 5 other wise the origional developer needs to supply you with a copy of the project, and a copy of the password.

Thnx Gil for prompt relply

I would like to know one more thing

Any posibilty to upload using ethernet port,
rslinx should auto browse panel view if my PC is in same subnet mask. Am i right?

Thnx Gil for prompt relply

I would like to know one more thing

Any posibilty to upload using ethernet port,
rslinx should auto browse panel view if my PC is in same subnet mask. Am i right?

Yes you can upload through ethernet so long as PV+ is set up correctly.