Lost activation disk (RS logix 500)

Jezz

Hi All,
we've lost our activation disk for RS Logix 500 can some one tell me who I need to contact to go and get a replacement.

thanks Jezz

This page is designed to aid our customers who find that they have lost a Rockwell Software product's activation due to some type of hard drive damage or corruption.

In order to reset your product activation, you will need to locate your software MASTER disk. If you cannot locate that disk, you will need to contact Rockwell Software Technical Support at (1) 440-646-5800.
This is from their online page to reset an activation disk. It might be easier than calling themand I believe it works 24/7. You have to be logged into their website and provide proof of ownership of the software. The link is :http://support.rockwellautomation.com/ResetCodes/