problems with a telemecanique plc

im currently working on a telemecanque plc controlling a packaging machine.the problem is that its indicating faulty input/output continuously but i have checked and tested all inputs and outputs and also checked the modules,could it be something with the program or what,pliz help

i have not used telemechanique in ages and you don't mention plc and software version. maybe hardware configuration is not correct (not matching actual i/o config)

Similar Topics

I have a machine with a Tele TSX17-20 PLC. It has a TSXMC70-E324 eeprom and a TSXP1720-FC2 software cartridge. The Plc run/stop led is flashing...
Replies
Views
Anyone have problems/solutions with Rehosting Studio 5000 to a new computer. Our IT department successfully Rehosted 2 laptops, but the other 2...
Replies
Views
Hello. I appreciate the insights here and the willingness to share. I've got a lot of Rockwell experience, but my Siemens experience is...
Replies
Views
Currently a student, so somewhat new to this. But working with an AB 2080-LC50-24QWB, CCW version 21.01.00. CCW will connect okay to the Micro850...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom