FPWin Gr

fredjohns

We recently got 6 Sharp Baggers from one of our other plants that closed. They use the NAIS FPO PLC's to control them. I would like to purchase software that will allow me to make a copy of the programs and also print out the programs to use for troubleshooting the machines. I dont plan on doing any programming on the FPO's. So far I have see that there is a FPWin GR and FPWin Pro available for use with the FPO's. Does anyone know if there is someplace to purchase an older version of the FPWin GR software. My budget for 2009 was drastically reduced so I am trying to find an inexpensive solution to my problem. Any help you can give me will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Fred Johns
Day Timers, Inc.

Similar Topics

I'm writing some alterations to an FPWin program and need to see the running value of timers so I can set them correctly. It's my first time with...
Replies
Views
Can someone tell me what I'm seeing here? I'm online with the FP2 and looking at some rungs with DT120 and DT124. Each are used twice and each...
Replies
Views
YIKES!! I have done most of my training in RSlogix and making a retentive timer has never been a problem. I recently took a job converting...
Replies
Views
I have been working on an existing project for some time now and restructured the whole program into POUs instead of a singular main. Everything...
Replies
Views
I have an older (2006) Panasonic FP-X C14R that i need to connect to. I have zero experience with Panasonic PLC's and the FPWIN Pro7 software...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom