Config - IF4X0F2

mrhhassan

Anyone know the correct configuration for 4 - 20mA Output from Channel 0 in an IF4X0F2?

I seem to be able only to get around 2 - 7 mA from it.

Make sure it is configured for 4-20 mA in the Advanced Config of I/O Config AND...set the DIP switch to CURRENT mode instead of VOLTAGE. The DIP switches are accessed through the ventilation slots on top of the module.

Well, I jumped on that one too fast! Thought it was the analog module for MicroLogix 1200 that I had the same issue with. It's for FlexIO so you won't have to deal with those DIP switches. On the outputs, you just hook up to the proper terminals (current or voltage). It still sounds like you are controlling a voltage out instead of current. If not, good luck...hope you get things resolved quickly!