Stupid FactoryTalk Dongle

BillRobinson

Anybody know how to make FactoryTalk license server automatically look for a dongle on startup instead of your hard drive? I have to configure the stupid thing each time I boot up.

Anybody know how to make FactoryTalk license server automatically look for a dongle on startup instead of your hard drive? I have to configure the stupid thing each time I boot up.

Sounds as if you need to rehost your activation to the dongle.
Do this from the FactoryTalk Avtivations Tools utility.

You will need internet connection from the PC that has the activation.

Similar Topics

Been working with PLCs for a couple of decades, but almost 100% DirectLogic. Have a customer who wanted me to make a couple of simple changes to a...
Replies
Views
New to the EcoStruxure programming software (I'm an AutomationDirect guy) and I've been banging my head against the wall trying to figure out how...
Replies
Views
All Performed a managed ROCKWELL download before lunch. When it was finished it opened the file folder of were it loaded too. Customer called and...
Replies
Views
I have 3 valves that I need to open for 1 minute every 30 minutes, but not all at the same time. I have one TON timer (Start Blowdowns Timer)...
Replies
Views
I just quit my job lol 12 years of not being apricated and being treated like your nothing to them spending years learning new skills that saves...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom