PID Control in Omron (Level Control)

blue pearl

Hi there,

I am a programmer (beginner) in programming Omron PLC's and require some assistance in designing a PID control loop to control the level of a tank system. The level is to be control by PID automatically and this is how the system is connected.

Pump through flow transmitter via flow valve (ATC) to tank
Tank to level transmitter through level valve (ATO) to drain

I need some basic help on how to incoporate the readings obtained from the transmitters, the PLC logic and the signal sent to the valves to maintain the level to a setpoint.

Thanks in advance

Similar Topics

Hi just wondering if anyone can help me out with the type of algorithm Omron PLCs use? Ideal, Series, or Parallel? I'm running through a tuning...
Replies
Views
Hi! I have CP1E-NA series OMRON PLC which is in-built 2 analog inputs and 1 analog output. Verified the inputs and outputs are working well in...
Replies
Views
I have S7 1512C controler for controlling 48 PID temperature loop, the output is PWM. Please I need the best, most efficient way to write the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm having trouble solving a problem I've been working on for several months, and thought you might like a stab at it. The machine runs...
Replies
Views
How can I connect PID Output to a valve. In ladder logic program is there any logic do I want to add between valve and PID? PV=SP What will be the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom