Vtwin 5.17

nijaseng

I have a VT525W touch panel, which is communicating to one seimens S7-300 PLC in MPI. I have problem with the panel that one corner of the panel is not sensing the touch.I brought the VTWIN 5.17 software and installed in my siemens field PG .But it is not communicating with panel either in MPI nor in serial. In the software itself it is recomended that windows 95/98/NT is compatible. But my Siemens PG's operating system is XP.

The other issue, I have a back up program of that panel. But compilation is terminating bcz of some language related warnings. Is it possible to download to panel with some warnings.o_O

I purchased this software through our purchase department. But there is no serial number and no liscence number for this software. Is it possible?

Any help will be highly appreciated

Thanks