Indusoft version 6.1 license problem

manasi

Dear All

I am using Indusoft version 6.1 + sp4. I have only runtime license. Once indusoft is installed in a machine, it runs only for 40 hours. afer 40 hours it starts in demo mode. but if you format the machine and install indusoft again, you will get new 40 hours. But i can not format the machine and there is no other machine on which i can install indusoft.
So is there any other method by which i can go into develepoment mode? uninstalling the software completely and again installing it...in add/remove program of control panel i can see only sp4 for indusoft not indusot 6.1...
pls help how can i get 40 hours again for developement.

Regards
Manasi

Why not buy a development licence? I isn't expensive, certainly here in the UK, and by the time you have done several uninstalls and all the associated messing about it will have added up to the cost of the licence.

Jon.