Why I can not open FB in S7-Graph?

Jirrr

I uploaded complet program to my Notebook,but I can not open one FB /I have DB for this block too/!!!It cannot be opened online too. I do not know why...When trying to open it,there is a message-The block cannot be opened because the description of the local variable does not exist.Either use the original block or try opening with the SKA.Machine works without problems....Is here anyone who can help...Thanks.

...because the description of the local variable does not exist.
The original programmer has been a bit careless. He changed the FB (or the DB) offline and forgot to update both online. Try to open it in STL (AWL).

Thanks You a lot,I opened it in STL...And now,can I anyhow regenerete this FB back in Graph??? Thanks

Thanks You a lot,I opened it in STL...And now,can I anyhow regenerete this FB back in Graph??? Thanks

Not sure if you look for this but to be sure make a copy of your program.
Do next edit -> check block consistency -> compile/compile all

Not sure if you look for this but to be sure make a copy of your program.
Do next edit -> check block consistency -> compile/compile all

FB20 S7Graph

The installed option package cannot compile the block the package does not support this function.

I have Check block consistency...The message I wrote before appeared when doing "compile all".Others fb,fc an so on compiled withou problems,but they are in lad and fdb...

DB20 in this project has no data in it. As DB20 is the instance DB for the call to FB20 the plc goes into stop.

Where did the DB20 in this project come from ?

You could open it now...I hope...I set neutral language...Good night

there are several errors when i try to compile it

1. Description of Error:
The called block is not available, it must be compiled before being called.
To Correct or Avoid Error:
In the case of system function block (SFB)/system function (SFC) calls, copy to your offline database using the SIMATIC Manager. If the called SFB/SFC is not available on the addressed CPU, it must not be called.

2. Description of Error:
Only one instance DB can be automatically generated for each S7-GRAPH FB. During an automated process for generating a DB, the system found an S7-GRAPH FB that contains two instance DBs in the project.
Open the S7-GRAPH FB and generate the two instance DBs manually and in sequence.

3. Description of Error:
This is just a warning. No type description is available for the block you called.
Check the language settings in the Program Editor which also determine the offline database.

4. Description of Error:
Syntax errors are present in the compiled file or in the user entry. If a "Details" button is displayed, click it to find out more about the cause of error.
Check your entries.

Maybe a more experienced person can help you with it, tried to but i think here it stops for me sorry men