graph problem on rsview active X

I had an issue with one of the 8 active X graphs for our oven temps. It stopped showing the lines on the graph but if I click on the graph to put the vertical reff. Line on it shows the temps. I have tried restarting the app, it will show about 20 min of the lines and then they drop out again but the temps are still there if you use the vertical reff line. I have copied the data base structure form a working clone of the app and this has not corrected the issue. The app is locked down so that only the admin login can get in to the edit window for the app or get out of it. I looked in the log file and no one has logged in as admin. For over a week and this issue started 4 ½ days ago. I’m kind of lost at this point and scratching my head. It is rs view 32 cpr 7 on win xp pro sp 2.

I’m open to any suggestions on help. I work night shift and our tech contract is for day help only and if I can I would like avoid working well in to the day after my normal shift on the phone with Rockwell if I can. Thank for any help in advance
:confused:
Charles