help required regarding Siemens PLC

santosh8665

hi,
i am installing GSD file with API field value as 0 & downloading project & it is working fine but , when i try to install same GSD file with API field value as 14848(hex value as 3A00 which is project specific)& upload the specific module to PLC, suddenly all PLC LED's are blinking.to stop PLC blinking i had to format the MMC card every time.i am not getting exact reason behind this specific GSD file behaviour.providing here both GSD files. plz help me to find cause behind this fault.
Thank you..
Santosh

Similar Topics

i am using PLC of B&R its CPU is CS0104100242. It is showing Error 23 and when i reset this error its cpu shows "INIT" and again it shows error...
Replies
Views
I am using a TWIDO PLC TWDLCAA24DRF and a VFD ATV31HU22N4. I want to use it in AutoCAD. But I can't find any symbol for these. Can anybody tell me...
Replies
Views
Can anybody tell me how to wire the VFD Altivar 31 ATV31HU22N4 with the Twido PLC TWDLCAA24DRF. Also If one have a wiring diagram for the inputs...
Replies
Views
Hey, we got a machine from China (yay hooray -.-) that has some really annoying flaws. Like the HMI screen is going off after a minute which is...
Replies
Views
I have the logic of OMRON but I want to do this logic in TIA 15.1 CPU 1200...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom