RSVIEW 32 Ethernet Failure

pcola

We have an RSView32 application on a Dell Optiplex 620 that communicates to a Contrologix Processor (V16.00) via ethernet. There are only two computers on this network; the other is for RSLogix 5000. Occasionaly the RSView32 computer will lose communications with the Ethernet card and then the shift technician will generally reseat the ethernet card in the Rack and communications will start working. It happens generally at night or on the weekends so I cannot determine anymore than this. We have changed ethernet cards computers and the one NTron switch. We have added cooling and still no change. It may go months with no problem but will then fail again. I appreciate any comments or corrective actions.

What is the CLX Rack Ethernet card model?
What are the firmware revisions for the CLX processor and the Ethernet card?
Can comms be re-established by rebooting the RSView PC? or only by re-seating the Logix rack Ethernet card?
When comms are faulted to View, can you get online to the processor through Ethernet?
Any diagnostics messages in RSLinx?
What is listed under the RSLinx "DDE/OPC | Communications Events" page?